Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Teresa Nelson

Sometimes just a name will get 'cha a little excited. My name, however, does not have much of a ring too it. Yeah, you get the Mother Teresa comments here and there and Nelson, well is Nelson, common, common, common. Might as well be a Webb! Ha!

So the owner of AdventX, John Colver (who just did a 50K trail run BTW) sent over a few shots while in BC...

(And I love a good breakfast...at least its not a pig roast joint)

Yep, Teresa's Cafe! Here is the kicker, check out the street name that THEE cafe is located on:


Now that was enough to make me smile. You think Oprah has a cafe on a street name Winfrey (I think not)...folks, you are in the eyes of the famous! :)

7 comments:

Kim said...

woohoo i always knew you were famous!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is awesome :)

Anonymous said...

you love a good breakfast? me too. we definitely have to go post workout sometime! my favorite is portage bay cafe. yum....

JC said...

That's great! :))

Anonymous said...

Webb...now that has a ring :)

Unknown said...

That is cool!
Tracy

D said...

OF COURSE it would be in BC. We love you up here :)