Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday confirmations.


In the midst of wedding planning there has been many other things going on including training, the first team race and a sprained tailbone. Some I appreciate more than others :)

This pass Sunday was the first team race at Mercer Island (incredible results BTW). Mark woke up Sunday wanting to race at the last second and a sprained tailbone left me sidelined. But nothing Dr. Clem couldn't fix!

(10k age group winner!)

A few things were confirmed this Sunday.

I LOVE MY JOB! Nothing is more exciting than seeing an athletes hard work pay off.

I have a GREAT SOON-TO-BE husband. He raced, I cheered. He cooks, I eat. He raced and cooked an amazing french toast (with PB) breakfast. I cheered and ATE. THIS will work out nicely.

Confirmation #2 that HE is GREAT. Rode bike trainer for a few hours later on Sunday post race and post work. 5 minutes before I was to get off he mixed up my recovery drink and got BASE Recovery pills out for me. Actually I think he may have been rushing me to get to Mexican food, but I will just say it is a sign of TRUE LOVE!

7 comments:

Charisa said...

Mark is great for sure! Hope your tailbone is feeling better pronto!

Maggs said...

Wow. how did you sprain your tailbone?

Marit C-L said...

Oh no - feel better asap!!! Mark sounds great - you two are awesome together! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh NO, how did you sprain your tailbone? Sounds like Mark is going to be a great hubby! You two are VERY lucky :) YAY

Christi said...

Mark does sound like a great guy! Get better soon but just one question how do you hurt your tailbone?

JC said...

Ouch - hope your tailbone feels better soon. Mark sounds like a rock!

Johnna said...

You two are perfect for one another! And I am glad you have some docs to heal you up...you sure climbed those hills super speedy today!