Monday, November 03, 2008

Tri Season 2008 "bye, bye"!

Tri Season 2009 has officially come to an end, and although the "off season" has begun, I am no longer "off". How do I know this, a few things:

For starters, we had the HSP tri season party on Saturday night and good thing we had the time change. I needed the extra hour of sleep. We were all up past midnight...very unnormal behavior, its amazing how all of a sudden you look at the clock and it is 1:45am. I would love to share pictures but upon arrival of Mrs. Natalie Swistak's home, Mark had to let me know that I forgot to put the memory card back in the camera after the last post. Wouldn't have mattered much though because we happened to leave the camera at her house any how, still not in our possession.
What a great time we had sharing our tri stories, which Shawn (Natalies husband loves), but that changed quickly as the Sangrias continued, the stripper shoes came out and cookies were being frosted. Did I mention the Mac and Cheese...holy moly! Rebecca and Jason need to start their own Mac and Cheese business....the best ever.

Secondly, my goals for 2009 are SET and well, it is time to get this booty moving. It is a bit scary looking ahead, but I love my game plan. I will be excited to execute it! So as my boyfriend says EVERYDAY- "today is "GO" time" (meaning it is time to get serious), today is really the day. I am not jumping full speed back into things...as the hip is not ready, but I am no longer, well, eating the mac and cheese and sangrias, if you know what I mean:)

Thirdly, I forgot about my second best hobby and well, it is getting out of hand....shopping! So the more hours on the bike, the less time to spend trying on clothes.

Cheers to tri season 2008, leaving with some fantastic memories! Looking forward to more excitement, laughs and fun in 2009!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T's motto

"SHOP TIL YA DROP"

Charisa said...

Found your blog from Tracy's - I think it's an unwritten rule that we all play catchup in the off-season and we paint rooms! :) Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Another good motto that I enjoy:

"you have to spend to save"

:)