Friday, February 12, 2010

Bikini Ski 2010

People often wonder why I blog, often, I wonder myself. And then little things remind me of why I do this....this is one reason that I stumble across the other day while lurking on Bree's blog.
What: Bikini Ski 2010
When: Feb 20-21
Where: Monarch Ski Resort
Why: To raise money for the Crohns and Colitis Foundation. $300 raised = one ski run in a bikini, $1000 = two ski runs in a bikini
How: Visit the blog pedestrian runner, and click on the donate button. Leave your name and visit the site for some fun after photos.
In this case, I want to help someone out that I have yet to meet. However, I 100% relate to what she and her family are going through. Had I never entered the blog land I would have never met the few people I know that share the same medical condition.
Here is an opportunity for you too to help someone else along this challenging process, but too, witness some fun pics along the way.

1 comments:

Christi said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout!