Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Website.

May 21st has officially become our wedding date. Yep, that was decided nearly 3 weeks ago, or maybe four...I don't know where time has gone. Between work, planning...note to self I NEVER want to be an event planner, and training I have truly been MIA. As said before, I am THEE best procrastinator EVER so I figured I would just bust out the planning. And it is nearly complete! Dj, photographer, dress, venue, shoes (well, I am on my third pair now, but this is normal right?!), flowers, fittings, tuxes, candy bar, bridesmaid dresses, veil, invitations, cake, hummer limo, jewelry, check, check, check, check....


P.S....none of this stuff would be complete without my wonderful mother!!! Thanks Ma!

Happy reading!

12 comments:

elizabeth said...

OH SOOOO COOL! I'm very excited for you and love the website :) Honeymoon = HONU = Pure awesomeness!

Kim said...

T - i LOVE the site!!! the pictures and stories are fantastic! so excited for you and mark.

Anonymous said...

i love it!! you guys are just perfect for each other. can't wait for your big day--it's going to be amazing!! xoxo

Marit C-L said...

Fantastic! I love the site - it looks awesome!!! So cool! And great job to your Mom as well - so nice that she could help! I'm excited for you guys!

Lisa said...

Congrats you guys!!!

Johnna said...

I can't wait for May 21st! It is going to such a beautiful and fun fun day! Congrats!!!!

JC said...

The wedding website is AWESOME! Your day is going to be AMAZING!

jesslover said...

candy bar you say? sounds amazing.

p.s. I <3 candy

Charisa said...

Whoooo hooooo FUN! :) Super excited for you and Honu will be great!

Rebecca Kelley said...

Damn, almost done with everything already? I'm so impressed. You're a powerhouse! Jas and I are excited for the wedding -- it'll be so much fun. :D

Angi Axmann said...

OK this is really funny. We have our wedding reception on May 7th and we are also planning on having the 70.3 Hawaii as our honeymoon :-) Only difference is probably taht we got married in court on cinqo de mayo 2009, so we are practically already married, just without the reception :-) Gosh, the planning...CRAZYNESS!!!

Hallie said...

i just found your site - how did i miss it? you two are sooo awesome and wonderful and that's a great pic. the wedding site is really cool and it's so you - i love it!!