Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hunter

The headline tonight on the news: "Another storm is coming..."

And I am prepared!


It is cold, it is wet, real wet, it is pouring....not complaining, just not much going on except trying to stay dry. My swimming takes place during the times I run from work to the coffee shop and from the car to the track. Soaked non-stop around here. The Uggs came out after being in hiding, however, they couldn't last in the storm. So the highlight in this past week are my new boots!

I even got matching fleece socks for the inside, so they nearly feel like Uggs, my best purchase in a long time, next to the luggage.

.Bring on the puddles and as soon as it dries up I will get back into the pool!

PS. The bike woke up from the box yesterday...I see some cycling in my near future.

3 comments:

beth said...

Oh Teresa, not only great looking boots - but such a fantastic color! Ian just wondered why I went on zappos.com, I had to explain my coach said it was VITAL I look up hunter boots for my training.

Kim said...

i love love love those boots. i may just have to ask for them for christmas!

Eileen Swanson said...

Love those boots ;-))