Monday, May 31, 2010

Hitched and a Honu-honeymoon!


Life has been busy in a super fun kind of way, the computer has been far from us and I feel horrible not updating this sooner, but would not take back a second of our busy weeks :). The wedding was the best day ever, and I have several blog posts I could write including that of 13 dress fittings, the "try to fit in training" mishaps, unending cake and my always believed to be "sister"...and trust me they will come....just not yet, as there is too much sun to be had and fishies to swim with right now.

The week was filled with amazing fun with friends from mani/pedi parties, facials, dinner with the girls, and family that I hadn't seen in years. The time flies and the memories of the wedding week will be with me FOREVER
.

We stayed in Seattle for one more week of rain...I mean work, and now we are in Kona for nearly two weeks and loving every minute (well except for the bike mechanical issues!).


Thank you to our friends and family for the amazing wedding and fun-times. We love you!
The Webbs.
xoxo


7 comments:

JC said...

Happy Honeymoon - and have a fantastic race/time in Honu! Enjoy the colour fishies!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to hearing some of the wedding stories :-) Hope you are having a great time on your honeymoon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an amazing and memorable wedding that was just perfect. Congratulations to you and Mark!!! Now enjoy yourselves in Kona, you two deserve it :)

Beth said...

Yeah!! Congrats! And I hope you are having an amazing time in HI! Probably not a hard thing to do! :)

Kim said...

congrats T!!! much love and happiness to you and mark. enjoy every minute!

Michelle Simmons said...

Congrats on a great weekend... and here's to another one coming up! Hope we get to meet this weekend. I'm coming over Thursday evening. :)

Charisa said...

Beautiful bride!!! Happy Honu!