Friday, May 27, 2011

Cross check complete.

We are off again. Lots of travel has left me far away from the computer. Last week was the TNM CDA (I miss-spell it everytime so it will forever be in initials) camp. And now we are in Hawaii which was our honeymoon and a race for both of us last year.

Yep, its been one-full year that has been a whirlwind and along the way (dang, still need to order wedding photos too!). From sleeping on hospital floors, to taking over my daily tasks, to helping me keep my head on straight, through EVERY doctors appointment and his unconditional love and support our love was tested for sure. I am not sure how I would have possibly made it through without this man in my life. THANK YOU!



We have mastered traveling....Mark packs bikes, Teresa over-packs her luggage, Teresa then SECRETLY packs more stuff in bike boxes and Marks luggage....it is working out nicely and I have yet to exceed the 50lb maximum in any bag. :)

We left early last week for CDA because mid-70 temps were calling our names. We got in some solid training (two 70+ mile rides for me=happy) before and in-between helping the seven amazing campers with their goals for the weekend of training. They are all looking great and in 5 weeks (gulp...maybe closer to 4 weeks) their dedication will pay off. So excited to watch them flourish!





(Sunny biking days, thanks Betty Designs for the super stylin kit!)






(43 degree ice bath...yikes!)





Then it was 4 days of "real work". Getting things done in overtime so we can enjoy some vacay', a little work, and a little play, and top the next weekend off with some weekend racing/cheering in Kona. We nearly pulled an all-nighter, which I am become all to familiar with (the last flying trip the royal wedding was being televised, so it made sense to pack and clean through the night...who's with me here?! :)), to get everything together and I was still 10 min late getting out the door this morning. Luggage-would-not-zip-up! Going to try to redeem myself for the Boise trip up next :)



(Waiting to go play ALL week in Hawaii)

Things are looking again with my health and I submitted the 2011 racing license to USAT. I see a race in my deck of cards by the end of the year. Fingers crossed!

7 comments:

Maggs said...

Glad you're feeling better. Hope to see you over there!

Beth said...

Happy anniversary and have so much fun in Hawaii!!! And yeah for good health and racing in 2011! :) Great news all around!

JC said...

First off - AWESOME on the health and race for 2011 Best news!
Envious of you guys being in Kona - ahhhhh, PLEASE bring some heat and sun back with you PLEASE!
TOTALLY - worth the all nighter with the Royal Wedding!
Enjoy Kona!
Xo

Christi said...

Have a great trip!

LaVonne said...

I'm excited things are going well for you! And jealous you are now in the sun! Enjoy your trip!

Kiet said...

Have fun you two and crush it at both Hawaii 70.3 and Kukio Challenge, I wanna see pictures.

Kim said...

Look at you and I in our cute matching betty jersey's all cuting it up! It looks like you have been having SO much fun in Hawaii with your team / Mark. So happy for you guys... it's so nice to see you feeling better and just happy. Can't wait to meet you FOR REAL someday :) Thanks for all the kind words and nice comments.. I really appreciate it Teresa!!