Monday, March 02, 2009

SPLISH! SPLISH! SPLISH!

Getting a package with the words Splish is enough to make me grin for eternity and then to find the enclosed below:

This is enough to make me smile my way to the pool! Thank you Splish for the amazing suits...now if I could just get myself to the pool 4 days a week I could wear one per workout (was that a hint??).

And super excitedly the tnmultisport suit arrived in the package...this is like a super double whammy!!! I am nervous to wear it...I don't want something to happen to it! Thank you Betty Designs again for the amazing artwork and layout and Splish for the GREAT looking suit!


If you are ready to order you tnmultisport suit contact me and we will get it done (okay, Splish will get it done:))

6 comments:

beth said...

Love the splish suit! Not just the TNmultisports one - but the cool rainbows & stars one. The back not only looks cool - but comfortable as well (for those of us with broad backs and broad fronts...and broad backsides).

Anonymous said...

Put me down for a small

Thanks

Mark

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!

BreeWee said...

T!!! Yahoooo, I just got the splish suit you have on the right (the funky pink one) LOVE it... ya, now we are twins! ha ha...
Hope all is good with you!

Charisa said...

Your suits are beautiful!! Love them! And the Chili Hilly ride sounds so fun!

rr said...

Love the new suits!! Kristin at Betty and Dawn and Ira at splish rock. And so do you, for already breaking them all in!