Monday, July 13, 2009

Ring.

Still no camera, that is on the list for today:)
My legs are back. I think they were hiding under my bike seat post. I lowered it a couple cm and bam, no leg pain, a new leg arrived. Going to try a little run on it today. Couldn't be happier.

I was happy to come home to a little blue box too. Yes a ring...no not an engagement. I wore the same ring for over 9 years, took it off before the race in Boise. Because the water was cold I had remembered it sliding around. Laced it up to my shoes, put it in my green "morning" clothes bag and turned it in.


Post race...no shoes and no ring in bag. Went to the lost shoes sections....shoes there yes, ring tied on so tightly it would take a genius to untie...MISSING.

Good boyfriend went to Tiffany's and replaced my ring. Thanks Bo! Naked finger ain't naked no more!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

awww...good boyfriend :)

I lost my Tiffany necklace a couple of years ago and am so bummed...I keep hoping I will find it somewhere!!

Glad the legs are back!

I have my test on my shins in 10 days (not that I am counting or anything!)...so I'll let you know how it goes!

LaVonne said...

I feel cheated and let down by your post title.

beth said...

Tonight I got a surprise - spaghetti leftovers! Not sure how that compares with a ring from Tiffany's. I would just take a box from Tiffany's :).

Charisa said...

Ring and a leg - that's a good day!!