Thursday, July 01, 2010

Run commute.

Always in "awe" by how many things I can run by, over and through on my run commute. It is simply impressive and amazing what one can see in just 40 min (remember this is city living) So here you get to commute WITH me!

Over a bridge that comes up for the BIG boats:

Seeing a view of the city:


Crossing multiple railroad tracks:



Starbucks headquarters anyone?



Safeco and Qwest fields where when playing the sights and sounds on the streets are roaring and I am playing dodgeball with the fans.




The trolly and all its stations:




With all the pics above on my right going into work, the views on my left are picturesque, with the water and the ferries:



And the amazing views. Always a nice breeze on a summer day!



Love being surrounded by so much fun and beauty!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I always LOVE what you can see/find on a run or a bike ride! Your run commute is awesome!! Have a great holiday Teresa!

Maggs said...

Sometimes I wish for a change of scenery from Hawaii. But then I get to do my long run along the ocean on Sunday. I wouldn't trade that. But your views are great too. Happy 4th of July!

Christi said...

What a great post! Thanks for sharing the photos! You see some really great things on your run commute!

Charisa said...

love the run commute :)