Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dandruff?

So I ALWAYS have some sort of ailment, but lately it seems like I have everything! Tailbone pain, I couldn't walk for two days due to muscle soreness, I have antiobiotics for these abcess things, colitis medicine, gray hair. In fact, I could possibly be a hypochondriac. So yesterday topped it all off...
I hollered at Mark while looking in the mirror. "OMG, I am falling apart. I have dandruff, I have never had dandruff, what is happening?!"

Mark comes running in. Looks at me, starts laughing.

"Mark I am being serious, look at this!".

He looks a little closer "Teresa, it is paint splatter."

"Ooops." (I had been painting the ceiling)


So the moral of the story is: I am alright after all :)




5 comments:

beth said...

OMG, this is the exactly what I needed today! I am so glad I am not the only one that this kind of stuff happens to :).

BTW - Greene said the nurse indicated the baby is coming TODAY!!!!!

Unknown said...

mixed with a little paint thinner should clear that right up ;-)
You make me smile!
Tracy

MARKWEBB said...

MUY DANDRIFFO TONIGHT!!! I am going to see how long it takes her to notice the 1/2 gallon on paint in her hair :)

Lisa said...

Haha! That made me laugh!!

LaVonne said...

I hear ya sista! I'll think to myself "OMG, I found a really sore spot on my knee, what is happening this time!" Only to look down and see it's just a bruise. Doh! Good thing we're not on the same team anymore, we would feed off each other too much!

I'm off to run, and the bottom of my feet are raw from doing Bo's running drills in the pool. It's always something...