Tuesday, November 25, 2008

vacuum delight

The vacuumed died! Four years after it was sent into my home. I decided I could go to Target and get one real quick, maybe $100 or something. Since I know NOTHING about appliances, I asked Mark if he wanted to go with me. He said "no". So as a typical girl I had to have the best, spent WAY to much (I searched everywhere to see if it worked "hands free") and figured I might as well get a color I like.

At only 10 lbs this Dyson can make vacuuming fun (so I hear). I can't wait to see Mark relish in the excitement of this manly appliance. Then I can just remind him that $30 went to the Breast Cancer fund...then he will appreciate the color!

3 comments:

LaVonne said...

OMG - that is funny!

beth said...

I so need one - mine smells like old cat food.

Unknown said...

Love the new vac...thanks for donating to a good cause :-) You will have to post some pic's of this sassy new appliance being used by Mark of course!