Friday, June 19, 2009

CDA luggage

I'm off again. To Ironman CDA, no racing there this year! I have taken nearly an entire week off of training, my body LOVES sleep post half ironman racing. Nearly too much sleep, all those hours I would prefer to be training, I sleep, and sleep and sleep. So I had to make some adjustments to plans this weekend. Instead of driving I've opted to fly. Most excitingly I get to travel with Beth. This adjustment to plans allows for cramming in training, shopping and work this Friday before having some fun and cheering like crazy over the weekend.

Oh and how hard is it to find cute luggage! It is one of those items you find when you don't need it, but when you do....it just disappears. My pink heart luggage went to heaven a little over a year ago and since then I have been using a big 'ole manly K2 bag with Mark. Going to California and then to Boise I had to borrow a friends, so today (I was supposed to ride, but it was pouring out!) I ventured around downtown for the perfect girly "affordable" luggage:



it is not my most ideal, but time was running out. It will work great for this weekend and I am keeping my eyes out for something bigger/better for the next adventure! Now onto the bike, then work. Priorities!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't even think about looking for a "matching" bike box.

Mark

Lisa said...

I love the pink :)

LaVonne said...

I cannot believe your CDA luggage warranted it's own post!

Anonymous said...

i think you should look for a matching bike case! it's be cuuuuuute! where'd you find that anyway doll???
h*

Charisa said...

THAT has got to be a suitcase that was just MADE with your name on it!! LOVE IT :)