Saturday, January 01, 2011

SBR stats for 2010

Happy New Year!
Stoked to be wearing these new kicks in 2011:
(A huge shout-out to Gerks Ski and Cycle and Specialized!)
We had a fabulous January-late August getting some early season training, racing, and traveling. Things made a turn for the worse with my health late August. In fact, I am not the best at logging my workouts (bad student!) but I pulled up some data for the entire year (I did get some descent training in during mid-Nov to mid-December, but nothing, truly NOTHING in September, October or late December) :

240 hours cycling

92 hours of swimming

110 hours of running

20 hours of other (this does not include eating!)
*Clearly I love to swim!
* I will eliminate any math for you "crazies" and let you know that the weeks I trained this averaged out to approx 14-16 hours/week. Which, with my health and how much I "rest" I am pleased with considering everything.
*The goals for 2011 are not definable at this moment. Fingers crossed I will make it to a start line (sprint, olympic, swim....I'll take anything!)!

11 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

Here's to a healthy 2011 for you, TN!

Beth said...

Here is to a happy and HEALTHY 2011! I'm cheering for you! :-) Sweet bike by the way!!

LaVonne said...

We are going to have a GREAT 2011!!!! Congrats on the bike too!

Christi said...

I hope you have a healthy year in 2011! Love the new ride!

Kiet said...

Got my fingers crossed as well, who's gonna pull me along in the swim?

GoBigGreen said...

Happy 2011 and YES, here is wishing you healthy and happy training. That bike is a lovely, do you name your bikes?

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year TN!! I hope for you and Mark to have a healthy, happy and loving 2011 :)

And I am lovin' the new ride!! Hope to have myself a twin soon as well. ENJOY.

D said...

I have unfortunate news for you... your bike is going to be stolen and there will be no witnesses or evidence. Sorry. ;)

Here's to a healthy 2011!!

Charisa said...

pretty!

Melissa said...

Oooohhhh, sexy bike!

I hope you have a great 2011 full of health, happiness, and as much racing as you want to do!

Kim said...

You WILL make it to the start line of something and we will all be there cheering you on!! So excited!!